Wednesday 17 November 2010

Album titles

We researched the original artist of 'faces going places' in order to find a number of songs she has also written. We selected three which we felt would be appropriate as the album title in our digipack, and that suited the theme of the cover. These three were 'stuck on dreams', 'swing life away' and 'sweet dreams'. I decided to get some feedback from other people, out of our group, to help decide on which of the three to pick. I also explained what would be on the album cover to help with their vote.

 As you can see 'Stuck on Dreams' was the more popular vote. I felt this feedback was very posistive as it helped me to realise that this probarbly was the most appropriate song title for our album and it suited the
theme of our cover well. I will take these results in
to consideration, when choosing the album title.

No comments:

Post a Comment