Thursday 23 September 2010

Email to Audley End Miniature Railway

To whom it may concern,

My name is Ellie Smith and I am an A2 student at Newport Free Grammar School. I am studying media studies and part of the course is to make a music video. The song we have chosen for our video has alot to do with train stations, but with the image of our artist we would like to use a miniature railway station. Myself, Hannah Carter, Nadine Board and Jack Ball would like to ask your permission to film our video at your miniature railway station. We understand if this is not possible but if we could we would be very grateful.

Please email me your reply at: number1dudette@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.

This is an email to audley end miniature railway asking there approval, tell me what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment