Thursday 23 September 2010

Artist Approval

Ellie Smith September 18 at 3:32pm
i know this is a bit random! but i'm doing media for my a level, and this year we have to do music videos except we are not allowed to use signed artists anymore! We were having difficulty finding someone and then I remember I'd come to one of your gigs before and your musics really good and the sort of thing we wanted to go for! So I was wondering if you would mind us using one of your songs, probarbly faces going places, for our music video? That is if your unsigned still! But if you'd rather not thats absolutely fine :) I just thought it was worth asking! Good luck with your music, me and my sister are big fans :) xx
Jose Vanders September 19 at 12:49pm Report
yes yes of course!! that would be amaze, please show me when it's done! good luck with it :) x x

No comments:

Post a Comment