Tuesday 19 April 2011

Ideas on Front Cover

If I have the artist on the front cover then she will be looking at the camera. I want to stay away from this idea of voyerism and subjecting the artist.
I will use the original artist's stage name. I want to keep her appearing "normal" but Josephine Vander Gucht does not fit the image we have created for her, and it sounds too foriegn to use as we have a British themed preffered reading. 'Jose' is a common nickname for Josephine, girly and bubbely.
I like the doodle and so might include that.
I want to incorporate the dreamy, childish niavety from the music video into the digi pack. As it is an English theme I could have the artist having a picnic.
I need to include instruments (guitar/piano) somewhere in the digi pack to show that she is a performance artist and loves to play. I could maybe look back at the idea of having a picnic on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment