Thursday 5 May 2011

Nadine Board's retake music video

This is my final music video

I didn't feel that I needed to make much change to my original piece. I contacted the real artist, Josephine Vander Gucht, to see what she thought and if she could see any room for improvement:
"I love the video, it's really great. I love the train! such a good idea...it all looks pretty good and perfect timing!! Really great shots."
However, there was a bit at the beginning where our Jose is jumped up the train station and the angle changes through it. This didn't look right so I re-did it but using footage from the same take so that I wouldn't have a problem with continuity. This was very difficult as I found that we did not have enough footage and it was very dark but I managed to get it all in by jumping her smaller distances then in the original and changing the saturation, brightness and contrast on all of the cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment